Wednesday, March 19, 2008

wow...lease it for only 299 a month...?! sweet.


(sometimes, i need a little warmth...helps me not feel so cold. all right, that was a bit redundant, i know)

so, here's what keeps happening...my day goes great. i'm excited to go to work. i like my job. i'm excited to come home. i love my family. i'm excited to stay up with my guy and do friend stuff after the kid goes to bed. even watching a movie with him is exciting to me...he's so cool. then, we sit down to watch a movie and five minutes later, he's asleep. i turn off the movie and lay there. it sucks. i miss him. his work schedule is horrendous. i understand...but, i really do miss him. it's so selfish of me. that's also what pulls my blog down to the mucky piles of goo they've been lately. i write after he crashes...when i'm feeling freshly forlorn. i'm not the kind of person that deals well with feeling lonely. i turn into such a baby. those that know me well probably already know that...it's really not a secret.

i just saw jay leno was coming to mystic lake. i guess he tours now or something. did johnny carson do that? it seems weird. maybe he's having his show there...? who knows. i think i'll watch more spanish channel. oh, never mind. it looks boring. can't understand what they're saying either way, so what does it matter...? oh, it's premier impacto. it's the all futball, all hour show. i hate this show. tomorrow, i'm going to go refill my color ink cartridge so i can do some picture stuff here. i have all these random frames that could use some love. that should keep me busy for awhile anyway. i'm planning to send a shot off to shutterfly to get turned into a 20x30. it's 25 bucks so, i should probably make sure i have a purpose for it when it shows up at my door. it just seems so narcissistic to have my own work in poster size on my own wall. then again, spending hundreds of dollars on some strangers work seems a bit more absurd i guess. it's not like i'm putting up a poster of a head shot of myself or anything. i'll probably just lie and say it's not mine either way. i do it all the time with my work. it's like being little and having someone bust you singing in a mirror when you think you're all alone. they might genuinely have loved it but, it's deathly embarrassing for you. i typically use the garage sale find line. i'll probably do that again with whatever i find to blow up. did anyone see that college road trip movie? it looks dreadful. how does a script like that not only get the green light, but also millions of dollars to be produced, when people all over america are struggling just to feed their families...? what a load of shit. wow! star wars something or other is coming to the omni...? that's so cool. i just got us a membership to the science museum which comes with free omni tickets. ok, this just passed the point of pathetic...i am now commenting on commercials just to write. see...i told you lonely and i don't mix well. i am blogging about commercials i'm hearing in the background...wow. good night.