Thursday, March 6, 2008

never say never captain denial

(chilly bird on the seventh story)

this week has drained me in a way that only pauly shore can do to a lizard. um, what...? that didn't make sense to you...? oh, that's because it's an inside joke in my own head, my own screwed up, little head. all right, all right, it wasn't that funny in there either.

so, i came up with this ingenious photo project idea today. it could be awesome...legendary, one might say...well, in my head, the same head that thought that pauly shore joke was funny, it could be legendary.

the problem with it is, well, one of the many problems with it is that it's absolutely inconceivable to imagine i will ever get a green light. (but iris, you say, nothing is impossible. keep your flowery little chin up, it'll all work out...well, no. i'm not stupid. it won't.) it all goes back to yesterday's blog in a way, i spose. it also might all go back to me shooting myself in the foot awhile ago too i spose. all right, so i kindasorta actually blasted my foot to a pile of bloody smithereens awhile back but whatever, it could be incredible...not the bloody mess that is--the idea in my messy, enigmatic mind. or, it could become the pile of crap that this queen midas seems to turn these type of things into with a single touch. i'm gonna guess the latter however-- given my previous track record--but, i'll never give up trying for the incredible...i know it's there. i can see it in my mind. in fact, as i was seeing it in my mind this afternoon, i walked right into my garage door. i was SO lost in my own head, that somehow, i forgot to open it all the way and when it got about half way up, i just started walking. the shock of the crash only interrupted those thoughts enough for me to yell 'fuck', rub my head a bit, look around to make sure no one was watching me and then lose myself all over again.

*sigh*

No comments: