Wednesday, March 12, 2008

not a greatest hit...

(five dollar target skirt that i found on super clearance. why wouldn't people want one of these...?)


i loathe the idea of writing tonight. i've been arguing with my writing/commitment demon all night about this too. i think my demons and i are going to have to make a compromise due to my tiredness; so, instead of coming up with anything original, i'm choosing to write down the lyrics to the song that keeps swirling through my head...hopefully, i can let them escape that way; they're starting to get annoying... it should be like killing two birds with one stone. i think.

...we can live like jack and sally if we want, where you can always find me, and we'll have halloween on christmas...don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head...and as i stared i counted, the webs from all the spiders, catching things and eating their insides...don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head...

there. done.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
it's still in my head.
.
.
.
.
.
dammit.


No comments: