Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i think tonight i'm writing just to hear myself type...

(track and field day, combined with parachute games...a kid's dream :) )

ya know, if i didn't have a kid and a job, i wouldn't be leaving my room anymore. i'm in this completely hermatic mood (hermatic. yes. just made that up. it's like being a nomadic hermit or something...which makes sense but is actually a totally impossible thing to be unless you're living in your head only. which is where i am. so see, that's how it makes sense...)

anyway, all i want is coffee, my typewriter, my camera's and computer. at night, i'd come out for some wine, maybe. or whiskey, maybe. (i am in the process of looking for a couch for my office so i can make this a reality, btw. though when i say it out loud, it doesn't sound all that healthy, does it?) i've been crabby with myself because i do get this incurable urge to write something, anything, and it's all i can dwell on, even feeling jealous of those who do write. writing has always been my quiet spot in my head, or something. i think i'm just missing quiet in my head more than anything.

amazing. i think i just solved my latest hangup. incredible what writing nonsensical sentences and made-up words can do for a person. sigh. i'm cured! or somethin...

so, on a totally unrelated note, this weekend is bff weekend. i am so excited i could squeak. cuddle time in bed, junk food, terribly stupid television, wine, board games, conversation, laughing till tears come out...it'll be awesome.

this time though, there will be NO videos of me leaked on the web. last time, things got a little out of control when i stole my bff's crutches, laughed at her for not being able to get me, did a dance i called, 'twinkle toes', nearly lost my pants and then fell over into what i thought was my bff's chair...but what turned out to be her recording it all. it wasn't my most shiningest moment in life...but it was a funny one--in a drunken, retarded sort of way. (and i believe that if i got drunk more often, i wouldn't be so stupid when i DO drink too much but yeah...that theory might be as stupid as the video itself...)

No comments: