Sunday, July 24, 2011

bed. good idea head.






i don't really feel like writing about my weekend tonight. i mean, it was good. better than expected...but it'll take time to make all the words go into place, and yeah. right now, i'm really diggin' simply looking at my photos from it, and listening to the cure, and fallout boy, and breaking benjamin, and blink, and all my usual haunts and i'm really enjoying not speaking.

so yeah. hope ya enjoyed the photos and stuff. too bad ya can't be listening to my awesome musical selection with me--cuz that's where it's at.

okay. it's after eleven and i've mowed, weeded, cut down more little, random trees and been in the sun for a good eight hours plus skipped two meals due to not having time. my brain is fried and my body is tired an i realize i'm not making sense. but...oh. angels and airwaves. i can't live, i can't breath, unless you do this with me...

'night.

(p.s...my fav missed connection in awhile... click here! i mean...seriously, it's awesome. but really messed up :) )

No comments: