Sunday, July 17, 2011

hey, hey, you, you, i don't like your girlfriend

(my favorite garage sale item. seriously. i hope someone good gets this...)


i'm a gonna plug my stuff again...here goes...

*online*etsy*garage*sale*yay*


see, it occurred to me that i would never buy anything from someone with no feedback, so i should really find a good way to try to get some feedback. right? right! plus, i can clean out my closets. plus, i get to start thrifting in order to redo. plus, it keeps me busy. plus, speaking of plusses, i discovered google+. (plusses looks like a really dirty word. actually, according to that little red, squiggly line underneath it, it isn't really even a word--but, whatevs.)

(google+ really isn't any different from everything else, btw. it just, well, combines everything else. i like it cuz i can see people and things and stuff and that makes me happy :) i like it because i want to build myself more. i don't like it because, really? seriously? why do we NEED this? we don't. but, i'm there...because if i'm not, then i get left behind. and willingly getting left behind, when you're consciously trying to get ahead, isn't cool. it's like self-sabotage on a career path and that's just plain, stupid. unless you want to get fired...then it's smart. but, i want to be my own boss and having to fire myself would, well, just be plain embarrassing.)

anyway. i'm gonna go to bed. i have to work at one, or something...

ps.
i have NO clue why i gave THIS blog, THAT title.

ppss.
i don't actually have a ppss. i just wanted to say that. again.

No comments: