Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Etsy Iris!

(screen shot from one of the items i'm selling...)

okay, okay, okay...so, this is kinda lazy, but i already wrote all i want to say over on my other blog and, well, hold on...


copy



and...paste!



as of today, i am officially selling art prints, via Etsy!

i currently have seven different prints listed and depending on how those do, will list more.

also, my personal goal is to combine my insane love of fixing up old things, with my photography.

i have started collecting old, wooden frames with a vintage, rustic feel and pairing them with photos from my collection.
(sometimes repainting, sometimes not...depending on the feel of it.)

eventually, hopefully by fall, i will have enough to put on the market as well.

anyway, check out my site by clicking the photo below!




oh. uhm. oops. in this case, it would be check out my site by clicking on the photo above...

No comments: