Wednesday, July 20, 2011

hot air for a cool breeze?

(i hung storage buckets from my window last night because that's what normal crabby people do. i think. i've never been a normal crabby person, so i'm totally just guessin' here...)

well, i'm back on the tracks. i made some popcorn last night, went into bed, split the bowl of it with my dog and watched cheers. currently, i'm eating tuna with apples, onions and cheese in it. it makes for a pretty terrific combo. just ask my taste buds.

so, this coming weekend, i volunteered at this event that's like an hour away from my house. i'm photographing a tea party. i volunteered because i thought it'd be good for me. something forced, by myself, with my camera...with a mini road trip thrown in too. sounds perfect. problem is, i want all of the above except the alone thing. i don't know what's wrong with me, i typically hate people and avoid them at all costs. maybe this is what extroversion feels like? no? this is what weird feels like? cool. that makes more sense. no one can go though. so, not only am i forcing myself to volunteer with my camera, i'm forcing myself to be an introvert? woah. seriously. think about all that. maybe i'm morphing into a complete extrovert? i mean i have a little extroversion in me, but not enough to have it be officially part of my breed though. anyway, yeah. mostly, i'm just weird.

okay...right now, i'm gonna go to minneapolis. i have to drop something off. and i'm bringing my camera, just in case. and then i need milk. and more tuna...

No comments: