Monday, June 27, 2011

move over tv guide...

(my current favorite page from my book. the bind goes down the center so there's actually two photos on each page...)

so, awhile ago, i was hellbent on giving all my creative side up. it was gettin' in the way. well, uhm...i'm an over dramatic, artisty-type, who likes to whine about a lot and freak out about random crap (all while screaming, 'look at me!') and i tried to back burner me and well, it didn't work. i got crabby. well, crabbier. (i mean, i'm pretty much always crabby about something...just ask anyone who knows me.)

anyway, tonight...i created my very first, coffee table book. (20 pages, 8x8, hard cover, strictly photographs, with the emphasis being on color.) i've wanted to do this for awhile and tonight...i finally did. i think it's beautiful...maybe? in my head, it's awesome (story of my life). reality is different though--but i have to wait like two weeks to even see it! to me, that's pretty much forever.

and why'd i create a coffee table book? uhm...pretty much the only reason is because i'm an artisty-type, who likes to scream, 'look at me.'

gotta love us crazies who try to make this world a little more visually stimulating on a daily basis, i guess.

No comments: