Thursday, October 6, 2011

maybe i'll sleep tonight?


the insomnia. the sinuses. i'm not really that happy, or functional, these last few days.

tonight, i called into work for tomorrow.
i called my boss and attempted to leave my phone number in case she needed to call me back.

i rambled for almost 30 seconds about my number, but i had NO memory of what it was.
only the area code made sense in my head.
so i spewed random numbers into her voice mail, hoping to jog my memory and maybe redeem myself...but, it just kept getting worse and worse--and i never did remember it.
i finally said that i'm sure she has it on file and asked her to email me, if nothing else.

i then apologized for being so tired and hung up.

this insomnia thing is making my brain mush.

i'm gonna go back to watching star trek and reading craigslist now. because neither of those things take any brains at all...

No comments: