Monday, October 10, 2011

i wish i didn't speak sometimes...

(a gift from an artist i met at the art crawl this weekend. i wish i woulda had a piece of my art to give him...)

tonight's nasty mood is being subdued with [very] dark chocolate, a glass on wine and cheers reruns.

on a brighter note, my work was featured here this week...

HERE!

i had wanted my work there since the publication was started, but never thought it was ever good enough. i do check the site out daily, regardless, because it is FULL of amazing work, by incredible artists; and, consequently, holds tons of inspiration for me.

on another note, completely, kind of, i wish i didn't care so much and wasn't so sensitive. ever since this g+ this got going i've been excited and proud feeling. but, the person i share my life with hasn't cared. in fact, he's cut me down, made me feel stupid and teased me for not being initially crazy about the idea of another social network. (no. still not crazy about another personal, social network...i like the more professional/art side of things on g+. fb is still fine for friends and family... my g+ will never be personal for me.) i try not to talk about anything regarding my photo life but, tonight, i shared my excitement about being a part of that publication and i got laughed at and made fun of. i've since been apologized to but it doesn't matter anymore. my initial excitement is gone...i shared it with someone who didn't care and my inability to separate myself from a loved one's reaction has made me really, well, sad. yeah. like i said...i wish i wasn't so sensitive. i blame me in this because if i wasn't this sensitive, i'd still be excited. now, yeah, i just don't care. i've since deleted my posts regarding it from facebook and have no intention of mentioning it again. i'm sure i'm totally being ridiculous but this is where i'm at tonight. a poor me, pity-party that i'm gonna guess no one cares about either. hell...i really don't even care. i'm sick of being me. i know i'm annoying. i'm trying to be less invasive in lives...i swear.

uhm.

yeah.

sorry about my whinyness. i think i need to sleep. sorry. i'm sorry i'm not perking back up quicker with this one too...i think that makes me less of a person or something, but whatever. i'll come back within my usual 48 hours, like nothing ever happened. cuz, that's what i am. a dumb puppy.

No comments: