Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hippie


















i love protests. i really do. when the republican national convention was here, i discovered how much i love them. and ya know...i'm not a protester myself. i'm so wishy washy with everything, i rarely feel strong enough to brush my hair, so picking a side to scream about isn't really my thing...but i LOVE being with people who are passionate about what they believe. i love that they want me there, photographing them, promising to get them online. i love witnessing something first hand that the media is reporting and i love having my own take of things though my memory, and my stories; but, most of all, through my photos. i love making up my own mind...

so...here are a decent chunk of the photos i took. (i have more...but this was enough, for now.) i promised people i'd have these photos online and that's all they wanted.

for search purposes i feel the need to throw in these specific keywords...

Occupy
Occupy Wall Street
Occupy Minnesota
Occupy Minneapolis
99%

No comments: