Friday, April 22, 2011

happy earth day!

(i ADORE earth day. my class and the pre-k class managed to pick up FOUR full bags of garbage today on our, 'clean up our little chunk of earth' walk...)

friday night has went like this...

'i'm gonna KICK the guy's ass in mortal kombat (again and as usual) and drink my italian red wine.'

to...

me creating next week's lesson plan and watching the kids put on performances to katy perry and elmo and the song, friday.

i do have paul simon, the stones, kris kristofferson, bob dylan, willie nelson, cigarettes and my wine in the background of it all...so, the way i see it, more has been gained than lost :)

lyrics just heard...

well i woke up sunday morning,
with no way to hold my head that didn't hurt. and the beer i had for breakfast wasn't bad, so i had one more for dessert. then i fumbled through my closet for my clothes, and found my cleanest dirty shirt... on the sunday morning sidewalk, wishing, Lord, that i was stoned...

i love it when a song speaks to me like that.

(friday, friday, gotta get down on friday...)

((i couldn't help that last one...and yes, that song is hideously annoying, but, it's also catchy and cute and the girl's just a 13 year old girl who sang a song. and i like it more than i hate it.))

(((and also...this article is golden. parents...don't dress your girls like tramps. rebecca black is NOT dressed like a tramp and i love that about her and that makes me like her annoying song more than i should.)))

((((and one more thing...if you understand at ALL where i'm at, you're amazing and deserve a gold star.))))

No comments: