Thursday, November 5, 2009

you know you make me feel so real...



(these 'fall' photos feel much more wintery...guess i'm plannin ahead or something)

i feel pretty ok today. wonder why...?

here's a list of all the could be's...
maybe it's the wine currently in my blood.
or the time i spent with my camera.
or the day i spent doing nothing but watching charles in charge reruns and eating halloween candy and then napping until i just couldn't nap anymore.
or the scattered conversation i had with a friend that made me smile more than any other conversation that i've had in awhile--even the long, un-scattered conversations.
or the fish sticks i ate, cuz i love fish sticks.
or the cranberry sauce...the kind that when it plops out of the can, still looks like the can. i love that kind the most.
or the fact that i really just don't feel like showering today, so i'm not.
or because i'm watching law and order, one of my favorite shows ever. (though, i know i shouldn't watch it while home alone...like i'm doing currently. i always freak out and become convinced there's a serial murderer/rapist in my house.


(i can't get don't phunk with my heart, OUT of my head. i mean it's ok...and good thing i like the song and all. in fact, it's one of my favorite ever black eyed peas songs but it's ALL i keep hearing...i guess this is better than the three days straight of boom boom pow. those darn black eyed peas and their AWESOME beats... oh. i brought this up in regards to my title today. really. it wasn't THAT random...really.)

No comments: