Monday, November 9, 2009

if i could, i'd only want to make you smile...

( my awesome new coffee mug...SO me. SO cool...makes coffee taste EVEN better... oh. and frames and computer are back in business. yay :) )

"i've been drunk for about a week now, and i thought it might sober me up to sit in a library."
-f. scott fitgerald

and, on the flip side:
i've been a fool now for most of my life, and i thought it might wisen me up to do some reading.

i'm gonna hit up f. scott fitgerald. i like his stuff. from what i've read so far. starting the great gatsby tonight as well as a book with a bunch of his short stories/essays. i love that new book excitement i get.

so...

(delete)

(delete)

((major delete))

ah yes...the insight you just gained from reading this. i know. it's incredible. sorry...

someday i'll post it all. maybe...

No comments: