Thursday, June 5, 2008

not dressed up, but at least i have a place to go


i bought the most perfect dress tonight. i told my guy and my dad that i was planning to wear it to my party; i figure i could look cute anyway--despite my annoyance with the whole thing. anyway, i told them both i was wearing a dress and they both basically laughed at me saying...you? in a dress? seriously?

i refuse to bring that dress back though. i bought it with the intent of wearing it to my party but now i'm feeling all weirded out by the whole thing. ya know what the selling point of the dress for me was? well, there were two...no wait, three actually. first, the price; it was on clearance. second, it hides my bony knees quite nicely and third, no bra. that's right. it's built in so i don't need one. that dress is awesome...now i just need to be the kind of girl who wears dresses.