Sunday, June 8, 2008

lovely

(who still uses the word trollop anyway...it was hilarious)

so, my party last night was perfect! it was the most perfect party ever :) it was just perfect. i know...thesaurus.com could have came in handy there...but, yeah.

my sister's races were canceled, so she was able to help with my grandma...they live within ten miles from each other. my kids best friend came after all, and they kept each other quite entertained throughout the night...and didn't even fight [too much]. i didn't wear the dress but that's ok. it was hot anyway...i wore a different sun dress that turned out to be, well, you guessed it, perfect.

i didn't go to sleep until 7:30 this morning only to be woken up at 8:30 by happy kids who wanted pancakes. i didn't want to waste the night by sleeping and the fact that i had great conversation to hold me awake that long just couldn't be thrown away...i'll take tired though; i just get to look forward to a good night of sleep the next night.

it was just a perfect day. well, the bruises i have from the wrestling match with my sis aren't that perfect, but i'll live.