Wednesday, September 22, 2010

w.b.e.



(the top one, i call...texture. the rest, i call...sheep)

so, one day, a friend says, 'you have old lady hands.' i've been working on that ever since...my nails are long and uber-shiny and i've been searching for a good lotion to help my hands not look old-ladyish. so far, so good...

sigh. that was on my mind, since i'm typing. anyway, today was field trip, day one, with the kid. we hit an old farm from the 1800's. i think that's a staple of the little kid field trip--old farm.

regardless, it was really cool...especially since it's a place i've driven by a hundred times but never had reason to stop. the lousy part though, the farm, combined with the rain, have kicked my october allergy's into full effect. and, it sucks.

ya know, until i had the kid, i had never had an allergy in my life. after i had her, every october, i got a massive sinus infection. after three years, they allergy tested me and told me it's allergy's...so now, i get to endure extreme sinus pain until a deep freeze, but avoid the infection if i just keep taking claritin-d. anyway, when the allergy's first hit, they're terrible. hence why i have bengay on my forehead right now. last year, i smeared it on my sinuses and the fumes burned my eyes worse than anything i had ever felt in my life. i need to go stock up on meds tomorrow...and hope for an early couple of freezes. the meds ward off infection, but not pain...the freeze kills the pain. regardless, this is terrible. the pain is awful.

why am i telling you this? between old lady hands and sinus infections, this has to be one of my worst blogs ever.

No comments: