Friday, September 17, 2010

it was either this or charles in charge...again...


(top two photos taken through a rainy window, hence the foggy feel...)

(not through a rainy window...)

i'm layin in bed, watchin 'gimme a break' and wow 80's sitcoms bordered slapstick comedy. i don't even know why i'm watching this show but it's super pretty good. i don't know about that last phrase either. my crappy sleeping habits have made me into a pile of crap today. it's my day off and i'd love to finish deep cleaning the kitchen cabinets/drawers but that isn't happening. i think i'll run to the store to grab the cheeses i need for dinner but am dreading having to clean the kitchen again before starting to cook. i clean that damn thing everyday. maybe i'll just start packing up my art room closet. oh my gosh! they're just discovering a rubik's cube! and in the last episode, they talked about being fat and not making kids clean their plate if they're full because it's not healthy and can lead to a a lifetime of over eating. this was 1981 folks. and oh my gosh! i have that same sweater!

i need to get up. also, i possibly need a new sense of style...

No comments: