Friday, January 25, 2008

shoulda, woulda, coulda...

yes, today should have been spent paying some bills that i'm behind on, calling the student loan people to plead for my life, cleaning one of the numerous messy spots scattered throughout my home, sorting through old mail, going to the grocery store or well, anything else productive for that matter.

nope. instead, i painted a shelf. it was a shelf that my aunt was going to throw out and i sorta liked...well, i liked it when i thought about painting it that is, so i took it. it will be the new mail shelf now. i'm helping myself get organized...so i can, uh, pay those bills and stuff...or something like that. the shelf did turn out nice...and i did it all while chicago's, 25 or 6 to four spun tirelessly throughout my head. i hate that song. i really do.

No comments: