Sunday, June 27, 2010

(my images keep gettin crappier and crappier...i'm gonna go work on some new stuff. right now...)

today, while on the highway, doing 60, going around a turn. my back tire blew. (i blew the front one a couple weeks ago but i was going much slower and had more control.) i still have no clue how i didn't completely lose control and roll my truck--as it took a lot to pull it back into a straight line. i do know there's NO WAY i would be sitting here right now had i completely lost control or not been paying attention.

the stupid tire had a nail in it apparently and, for whatever reason, chose while i was traveling to just give out. i happened to be very near my bff's house and was able to get there safely and with theirs and the man's help, we were able to get it to another friend's work, which just happens to be goodyear.

i have no idea how we'll afford this. i think this might be the straw. i was the straw. that's a great feeling :(

anyway. on another note...the whole jerk-man i talked about in the last couple posts. i figured it out! michael scott! from the office! if i just treat this man like michael scott...i think i'll be good. the things that he does embarrass me in the same way and SO many of his personality traits are so similar. it's incredible now that i've realized it, that is, but not nearly as cool as i thought it could be. not that i've ever pictured working for him...i've just thought he'd be fun. kinda. ok. not really. but yeah. i know i said i wasn't going to go all understanding on his ass or anything but, i think i caved and did accidentally. i haven't seen him since my last post but i'm gonna test my new theory this week...

ok. true blood is calling my name and it's really late but i can't go without my fix...

No comments: