Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this and that's that are very poorly organzied...

(did some bakin and picture takin on my days off...)

what do you about the new layout? i like the bright. i'm hoping i like my color photos as much on the new background as i do the black and whites. if i really don't, i may change layouts again shortly. i really do need a new title though...the old one annoyed me.



*sigh*

i guess all i have left to to is whine for a bit...exciting, i know. okay, here goes.

i have this odd eye thing happening. it's all red and sore and it's from one of, or a combination of, three things. i hit it, i got jalapeno in it and i tried to wash it with hand soap. don't know the exact cause, but i know it hurts.

my day was spent back to the norm after 3.5 beautiful, creative and domestic days off in a row. after work, i studied a dead pigeon for a bit and woulda poked it if it weren't for the norm 9-5ers watching and then i wandered down a scary, dirty, horror-movie-esque stairway. it was all with good company though so it didn't seem weird at the time--or creepy.

i'm having some strange health things happening that may require a doctor visit or i could be over-reacting. i'll give it another day and see what happens. i feel ok but my body is saying something else. like i said, i'm probably jumping the gun. we'll see...

hmmm...what else...? think those are the things fresh in my mind. my mind isn't working on a long-term basis apparently since those things all happened within the last 12 hours. but, whatev.

i still have heroes to watch tonight. gold, i tell ya. oh...i came up with a brilliant business plan for the above mentioned company that got me all excited and sparked some of my own creative juices. i'm still trying to convince him it's a good idea though. (why wouldn't a documentary about turning 30, selling your car, making a movie and buying and living in an RV be a great idea? a bi-weekly youtube/blog update...twittering to keep everyone updated on progress...come on! it's awesome--and free. i have this giant plan surrounding it. he thinks i'm insaner than normal.)

oh, oh, oh...AND, best of all...my guy got a job :)

2 comments:

LaNae said...

I am so glad Erik got a job, now it is my turn, something good needs to happen so or Nae may lose it.

Iris said...

me too! it'll wreak a little havoc on our schedules but we'll figure it out. it sounds like a pretty solid job; so, that's all that matters!

i'm sorry you're going through shit lately. things sound rough for ya. if there's anything i can do, please don't hesitate to ask :)