Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the stars are stacked against you girl, get back in bed...

(i ventured outside today. i found a bug. that's about all i could do.)

shall we, for selfishly therapeutic reasons chronical the day i had?

ok...here goes...

6:30 am, i realize i forgot my keys in my guys car. my first day back to work after a long sick leave is now going to have to start an hour and a half later than previously expected.
8:30 am, i stab myself in the eye with my mascara wand.
10:30 am, i walk into a huge mess of work on my desk.
12:15 pm, i somehow end up with a 1200 dollar discrepancy on a woman's credit card. i cried. it got fixed. somehow.
2:00 pm, i'm still buried in that huge pile of work on my desk. it had only gotten worse throughout the day, burying me deeper. i nearly drowned.
2:15 pm, i eat a slice of chocolate cake for lunch. thank goodness someone had a going away party...otherwise i wouldn't have had lunch.
3:30 pm, i take two alka seltzers which and, with nothing but a slice of cake in my system, made me nice and flighty.
5:00 pm, i'm still buried.
5:40, i finally leave work...the cash machine is shut down though, so is the skyway entrance so i walk until i find another one. ten minutes later.
8:00 pm, i finally enjoy some raspberries and black licorice for lunch...er, dinner...er, something like that.

i think i should have stayed in bed one more day...

No comments: