Tuesday, April 29, 2008

yesterday's title would've been more clever had i had said...yummy. not delicious.

(little fuzzy caterpillars always make me happy)

let's see...anything interesting going on in my world...? hmmm...well, yeah, there's all kinds of interesting--but it's all complicated. like all the car stuff for example--the last thing i want to do is try to explain it...hell, i hardly understand it. i did receive, in the mail today, about 12 items from different lawyers and chiropractors in my area...i think the cops sold my name to a mass mailing place or something. suddenly, everyone wants me to sue and/or be sore. i'm neither, so i recycled it all. i do still have this painful red mark on my neck that just won't go away. it's weird. it was where the seat belt and glass got me the most. the glass dust stuff didn't agree so well with my skin (it actually made me break out) so maybe i just need a dermatologist...?