Tuesday, March 24, 2009

i'm so ready for bed

(story of my life: lost and rainy)

just wondering why you have to be you right now. or, for that matter, why i have to be me. been writin this way for a long time...never found the answer. not yet. maybe someday. for now though, i soak up the inspiration and i let the creativity swell in me. don't have a lot of time to let it burst so it mostly festers, but i like it. keeps me feelin sane in the real world, though there's not a whole lot sane about you, or about us. gotta pull my head out of the clouds...gotta keep my feet on the ground.

wow. i need to snap out of all this funk i'm in. seriously. i'm talking like i'm serious about something or something. i need to find my way back to whining about the ridiculous outfit i decided on at 6 am, when it was still dark out, and it seemed like a good idea at the time and about the fights in parking lots with kindergaten dads in mini vans.

right now...i think i should just get a good night sleep. i think my tired mind is losing its mind.

No comments: