Friday, March 20, 2009

i don't even undestand this...

(hopefully the last snow of the year. maybe spring'll snap me out of this...i really don't think so)

well. guess i'm writing tonight. it's been hard minus my laptop.

been coastin through life this past week on nothin but the wing of a hippie spirit and a few too many cigarettes. i'm not even sure where the days went. been trying to feel healthy both inside and out but that's just too healthy for me and it leaves me feelin cranky all over. i've made a couple deciscions i'm confused by but expect nothing less of who i am inside. i'm shootin for the star of morality but keep gettin lost in the cloudy grey fog of my reality. i'm trying to be a better person but i don't really, deep down, understand what's wrong with me in the first place. by the looks and stares and uncomfortable sighs, there must be a lot though. maybe selfish, maybe real, maybe stupid, maybe naive...don't know. gotta figure it all out though cuz my mind is going fast.

1 comment:

Iris said...

yeah. i like to think that too :)