Monday, December 20, 2010

this sucks




photo shoots and fun this weekend with friends and family. (see more pics here)

h1n1 on monday.

i'm the first confirmed case in two years in my area. i have parts of me hurting that i never knew existed...random skin in the middle of my back, joints in my hips and my lungs. my lungs are on fire. and ya'd think sleep would feel good but laying in bed makes me hurt more than it feels good.

five-ten days...quarantined basically. goodbye kid's christmas party at school, goodbye christmas present making with MY class and goodbye christmas, period. i already lost my 30th bday and halloween due to strep and sinus infection...and now christmas. i think i'm gonna sit back and let the depression sink in now.

i just pray my kiddo stays healthy...

No comments: